Thursday, January 24, 2019

Week 1A - Blog Theme

I chose this theme because I really like the blue and green combination, it inspires spring and hope. On my work website, I have pink and black but, this combination makes me smile.

This is a good example of why I am glad I enrolled in this class. I need to be proficient making quick edits on my blogs. It took me a few tries to get even one template to work. For some reason, certain templates wouldn’t populate for me.

Now, I want to work on cleaning up the look of the text; for example text color and font size.


7 comments:

  1. Hi Mary!
    This template reminds me of spring. It is so refreshing and makes me smile, too! I am looking forward to your future posts. Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Michelle,
      Thank you for the feedback. It does look refreshing. I would like to figure out how to find more themes or do we only have the Blogger ones to choose from. Looking forward to class with you!
      Mary

      Delete
  2. Hi Mary,

    I like how on your blog you tell us a little about yourself. The template you chose reminds me of Easter and spring.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your reply. Yes, the template is a "happy" one. Looking forward to class with you!
      Mary

      Delete
  3. Your colors and the graphics at the top are so cute and give a lighthearted and fresh feel! I love that you added an “about me” section (I should probably do the same! Haha) I’m excited to see how your blog changes and grows throughout the semester!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, Peyton. I'm excited about the class and looking forward to seeing us all grow through it.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mary, your blog template conjures different things, but mostly to me.. Spring! And all that it represents in so many different ways. Start fresh, new growth, revival to name a few. Looking forward to commenting on eachothers post in Group 4!

    ReplyDelete

Week 17 - Post A - Final

As I mentioned several times throughout the semester, I am a reluctant social media person. When I started my radio show in 2002 at a tradit...