Monday, February 18, 2019

Week 4, Post B - Two Websites


Sara is a spiritual and intuition teacher and has a pretty strong following. Her top navigation bar is concise and telling as to what she offers. She has a very streamlined website and targets her niche well in the spiritual community. 

She has such a clean, yet voluminous site, covering her ebooks, courses, readings and more. Very comprehensive. Her design is soft, welcoming with text and appropriate graphics that match her content and message.

I visit her site to see how she formats her content and what forms she offers it. I think she is a good study guide for my work as she already created the roadmap successfully so for me it is just overlaying my content onto her methodology.

The only thing I don't see addressed is her way of interacting with her students and community. I would think she would have testimonials from her current and past clients. We are a review-based society so it is a bit surprising I couldn't see testimonials on such a prolific site.


I have hired Super Clean BBQ for several years. My barbeque can look brand new after a year of use.
I like how straight forward the website is about the services.  The services described are what I experience so I can consider that message to be accurate and effective.

The design is pretty straightforward covering the before and after pictures of their work, which makes sense since patrons are looking for the results of hiring them to clean their barbeque.

I rehire Superclean every year because my barbeque looks fantastic after ten years of use.

I have two thoughts for better customer experience; one, where are the testimonials? I would be happy to provide one. Secondly, I am not a fan of a contact form that has me put in my information to be contacted. I know he has his phone number but, I like a more personal touch to reach the proprietor. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 17 - Post A - Final

As I mentioned several times throughout the semester, I am a reluctant social media person. When I started my radio show in 2002 at a tradit...