Sunday, May 19, 2019

Week 15 - Post B - My FaceBook Analytics

I wrote four different blog posts and boosted them with an ad. For each blog post, I tried to be descriptive enough to get them to click through and read it. My reach was the strongest number and I'm disappointed in my engagement. I need to look into how to increase that number.

I placed an ad to see what would happen. I didn't niche my demographic so it seems I just did a scatter approach for a potential audience. I also read that my reach included both the number of organic and paid viewers which is not giving me an accurate picture of either.

I've learned that consistency and frequency with my posts is probably the most important aspect to my social media efforts. I believe if I do both then my audience will let me know by what they click on, or not click on, what is of interest to them.

I need to make an editorial calendar and schedule my posts for each week, I think that's the only way to boost awareness of my brand.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 17 - Post A - Final

As I mentioned several times throughout the semester, I am a reluctant social media person. When I started my radio show in 2002 at a tradit...