Monday, March 18, 2019

Week 7 - Post A - Facebook

I chose seven businesses on Facebook to like that pertain to areas of interest in my Go With your Gut coaching business.

Here are the pages and descriptions below:
1. Jane Dueber - Global Experts Accelerator
2. Positive People Making Positive Decisions - Quotes
3. Dr. Brad, MD
4. NeurOptimal NeuroFeedback Systems
5. Library of Professional Coaching
6. Accomplishment Coaching
7. Catholic Speaker's Organization

I began with Jane Dueber's page which is attached to her business, Global Experts Accelerator, of which I am a client. Jane helps those who have content to create an e-Course, and if they so choose they can also create a certification program and licensing program so others can purchase the license and teach others my course. It's pretty in-depth.

Next, I chose the Positive People Making Positive Decisions Facebook page because my Go With Your Gut program is all about making decisions you can trust and in my e-Course I will utilize quotes to get a point across and to inspire the student.

I chose Dr. Brad because I saw a video he did about making decisions and he pulled in God as part of the process and I liked that because it fits with my Catholic faith and I can possibly learn from him and perhaps reach out to him as well.

The NeurOptimal Facebook page was chosen because I work with them and we could be good referral partners for one another and I also love the neurosciences.

The next few Facebook pages I chose are professional coaching groups which are a great place for me to get leads for my certification and licensing of Go With Your Gut. The Library of Professional Coaching has a database and a great place to stay connected to the industry. I know several accomplishment coaches and they are cool. I really like their coaching style and have been coached by one of them. Deep stuff. I can always learn from them.

And, lastly, I chose the Catholic Speakers Organization as that is part of my business model to do more presenting to the Catholic faith community and create a program on prayer. I have podcasts created already so becoming familiar with this group will be good.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 17 - Post A - Final

As I mentioned several times throughout the semester, I am a reluctant social media person. When I started my radio show in 2002 at a tradit...