Monday, April 1, 2019

Week 9 - Post A - 4 Twitter Reviews

I used the advanced search tool and found a few people I thought to learn from what they are doing, what I could learn from them and incorporate into my posts.

The first one I chose was @SheilaReports. She is a journalist and her site is congruous with the look and feel of a journalist. It has many posts which are of a 'newsy' look and feel and so it is not that warm. The banner in the background is more academic and she is not looking at the camera and she's wearing a more conservative suit. Tastefully done for the purpose of her site and information. There are a lot of posts that seem to come from other sources satisfying visitors for the news. There are frequent posts that probably encourage visitors to stop by often. I would like to add frequency to my posts ideally and retweet other tweets as well as my original content.

Another Twitter account I chose was @JakeMooreMedia. Jake is depicted as a young, faithful guy and his cover photo is a simple, clean photo of himself; personable and kind. Jake employs lots of retweets sprinkled with some of his opinions. His is a welcoming and likable profile and his beliefs seem earnest.

The next one I chose was @CatholicMomCom. This is a pretty comprehensive twitter account. I would like to be as robust as they are with posts and retweets. This comes across as possibly having many people contributing to the content and tweets.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 17 - Post A - Final

As I mentioned several times throughout the semester, I am a reluctant social media person. When I started my radio show in 2002 at a tradit...