Monday, April 1, 2019

Week 9 - Post B - Advanced Search & Lists

Twitter is becoming one of my more favorite social media websites to utilize. Of course, with social media I tend to lean toward being intimidated but, this time I enjoyed the advanced search engine feature and I used it to find a few accounts for this assignment. Still much to learn and work with.

Since I am a podcaster and Catholic I searched for a combination of people who popped up. I also used 'speaker' as a search word.

When I used 'Catholic', many people showed up then I added podcaster and speaker and that fleshed out my search.

I also love the 'list' function. I created a list way back and had to reteach myself how to do it again. That is a great tool! I'm playing the list feature as I might add in real estate but, thinking that might be too generic so I might still focus on podcasters along with real estate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 17 - Post A - Final

As I mentioned several times throughout the semester, I am a reluctant social media person. When I started my radio show in 2002 at a tradit...