Wednesday, May 8, 2019

Week 14 - Ads

I chose a FaceBook ad for Go With Your Gut to get more likes. It shows the cover of my book and I have over 300 friends so maybe it will help with engagement. My objective is page likes to grow my community. I know I have to start posting on a regular basis with relevant content so hopefully, this ad will garner some attention and grow my community.


For my Catholic, faith-based, Twitter account, @AboutJesusMary for brand awareness. I posted a question and hopefully, because of the ad people will start to follow me.


I am trying to create an ad on FaceBook for a closed group called Catholicism is Cool. Not sure if I can't because it is a closed group.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 17 - Post A - Final

As I mentioned several times throughout the semester, I am a reluctant social media person. When I started my radio show in 2002 at a tradit...