Monday, May 6, 2019

Week 6 - Post B - Alternate Assignment

For my FaceBook assignment, I chose higher profile people and the first one is Tony Robbins. I'm pretty sure he has a team managing his site. He has over 53,000 followers. It is jam-packed with every tool FaceBook offers. An Instant Messenger popped up right away and started asking me a series of questions. All of his past and upcoming events are listed and they are posting multiple times a day. They have personality quizzes one can take to probably identify which one of his programs would be the best fit.

I need to visualize how I want to play in my business, certainly not on that scale but, happy to do podcasts and perhaps a TV show again.

Zig Ziglar was another choice. My Dad gave me one of Zig's earliest books, See You At The Top, and I have it to this day. He has passed away but, I think his son has taken the helm. They have 4.7 million friends and countless posts, videos, and Zig's quotes. I don't see any call to actions but, they have videos talking about webcasts so they seem pretty current. I especially like the faith-based quotes and I should incorporate more of that on my site.

Brene Brown is another self-help speaker. She has over 1,500,000 followers. Her site is awkward to go through but, when I did scroll down I liked some of the quotes she posted and seeing some videos.
There are multiple photos of her above the fold which lead to her different projects. It would have been better to be more static and not so many places to click and end up elsewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 17 - Post A - Final

As I mentioned several times throughout the semester, I am a reluctant social media person. When I started my radio show in 2002 at a tradit...