Thursday, February 28, 2019

Week 5, Post B: Target Market for Go With Your Gut

My target market for my decision-making process; Go With Your Gut; How to Make Decisions You Can Trust is typically women, aged 35 - 55. They are looking for guidance in decisions they face in the areas of; relationships, career changes, financial decisions, and finding their purpose and passion.

Research has shown women are the ones who are most likely to seek out a self-help book and program. Once, they are influenced and successful using it they will refer others to give it a try.

My clients are typically in their mid-40's who are successful in work or financially independent to explore choices and make a change in their work. Many come to me describing an attitude of, "Is this all there is, how can I find my passion and purpose?"

Also, clients want to know how they are making their decisions because they have created a pattern of poor choices especially in the areas of money and investments, and not knowing how to change a relationship dynamic.

Go With Your Gut helps them hear their Signature Vocabulary and Signature Response plus what our ego, emotions and gut sound like so we are more able to trust the voice of our gut.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 17 - Post A - Final

As I mentioned several times throughout the semester, I am a reluctant social media person. When I started my radio show in 2002 at a tradit...