Monday, April 29, 2019

Week 12 - Post B: Project Research

I chose BingeNetworks.TV which is a distribution platform for creators to submit their podcast and video content. The site boasts links to over 50 venues such as Roku, Apple TV, Sony, etc... It works best for videos though plenty of podcasts are on the site as well. Even though it is a distribution site and they need content to become more noticeable and attract viewers, the creator of the content still need to market their brand. They also offer monetization of the content. I'm on Reinvention Radio and Beyond 8 Figures as a co-host.

In the early days of MeetUp Groups my mom entrepreneur business was a founding member for MeetUp. Was very popular and I see many MeetUp Groups are still around town in a variety of topics. In my newer venture MeetUp would be a great way to connect with our tribe as face-to-face is about the best organic approach that can grow a business through engagement.
https://www.meetup.com/cities/us/ca/encinitas/writing/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 17 - Post A - Final

As I mentioned several times throughout the semester, I am a reluctant social media person. When I started my radio show in 2002 at a tradit...